Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fare Thee Well, For Now

For three years, we have been walking through the Bible together. We've been through the New Testament twice and the Old Testament once. This year, I decided to take on the whole Bible in one year. Eight weeks ago, my son was born. As a new dad, I have been trying to figure out my new responsibilities and what they will look like in my life. While I have had to sacrifice some things in my life, I have continued to make writing this blog and walking through the Bible with you a priority. However, this priority has to come after my personal time with God and taking care of my family. So, it is with pride as a new father and lament for the loss of this time together, I have to put this blog on hold for a while. I pray that you will continue to read the Bible every day. You can find the reading schedule we've been following at oneyearbibleonline.com.

As I said, I'm putting the blog on hold. This means I plan to return when my responsibilities give me time to walk with you each day once again.

God bless you in your journey. Keep your eyes on Him first.

 

 

1 comment: